Monday, June 4, 2012

7 YEARS AGO

(Taps Mic)... Good Evening, I would like to share a little something with you, have a seat, and sip on my SOUL TEA: .......

If I could go back 7 years ago, and change that part of my life, I would do so in a New. York Minute. I wish I would have listened to what wisdom was trying to tell me. I wish I would have just walked away, not went out to that party that night, or even answered my phone the next day.  I should have listened to her 7 years ago, when she tried to tell me how you were, but my female ignorance thought what we ladies always think.." she is just hating" Not knowing then that she had the real view, she saw what was obvious about you, the ugliness, the evilness that any innocent victim would not see...at first. If i could go back 7 years I would do it at first request. I have never wanted to time travel so bad in all of my life.. I know it would mean that I would not have some of the things that I have today...Or maybe God would be so generous to let me still have my beautiful city, just in a different place, and time.
  • 7 years ago you plotted and planned on how to destroy a light.
  • 6 years ago you put the plan into action. 
  • 5 years ago you played the part.
  • 4  years ago you were poisonous
  • 3 years ago you  cast your seeds of manipulation
  • 2 years ago you showed your true self
  • 1 year ago you tried to kill me 
 .....and today, you underestimated your opponent. while you thought I was sleeping I was perfecting
                                                             THE ART OF WAR 

Thank you, and good night.....muah

1 comment:

  1. Wow, baby girl that was deep, and revealing just enough to say what in the world? Keep it up. ♥

    ReplyDelete