Sunday, June 3, 2012

FROM ZERO TO 100

I would really like to think I am a very peaceful person.. but tonight my peacefulness was tested.. and it goes a little something like this:

I am cooking dinner, I ask my 10 year old daughter to walk our dog Valentino. She comes back in telling me that our neighbor stopped her and said " you better tell your mother  I am going to the office, if she does not stop putting the dog outside at 6:30am in the morning"... Now I immediately go outside and see her and politely ask her to refrain from speaking to my child, or sending messages through my daughter, if she has something to say, please address me, the adult and not my child.. she acts like she does not understand English and continues to talk about my dog.  Now let me say this, my dog is a barker, and on any given day, I will put his ass on the porch, but for the past month we have not because I don't want to disturb my neighbors. This person does not even live close to my house. I am not upset about her wanting me to keep Valentino off the porch in the morning; my problem is that adults don't go to children,they speak to adults about issues. I don't go over to her child and say things to her, and I didn't feel she should have said anything to mine.... How did it end you say???
Well I remember telling her i"ll beat your azz, if you say another F'n word to my child... and some other not lady like  stuff.

I am no bully, but when it comes to my children, that is a no, no zone.. Is it just me?, has anyone encountered such foolishness? WHATS THE TEA?

No comments:

Post a Comment