Sunday, June 3, 2012

Single in the city!!! and online dating

I am beautiful, smart, funny and looking for "Mr. Right" , so can someone tell me why I am only getting Mr. to old, Mr. to young, Mr. To Broke, and his cousins " I wanna sleep with you, I am unemployed, and I live with my mother..... UGGHHHH!!!! My solution, the future in non threatening dating......online.... the best, I can look at someones profile in my PJ's and decide if i want to meet them... its like looking in a male cookbook, and deciding what I want to have.... The RULES:   gotta have a google phone number...lol, keep the crazies at a distance. what is the TEA????? this is just as aggravating, and useless, as meeting someone on the streets.. I have been out on 2 recent dates that had me  with a (blank stare)...

The first guy shows up with his 18 month old daughter to dinner.....I was given no notice... and the second date from hell had breast bigger than mine. mind you, he posted a picture that had to be 150 lighter and years earlier... ohhhh people whats a girl to do?????????

2 comments:

  1. lmao!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl when you find the answer, post it and let us know! All I seem to run into are men that lie and couldn't or won't tell the truth if their lifes depended upon it!

    ReplyDelete